Both colds and flu are caused by viruses. There are different kinds of viruses and all of them are completely unrelated. Since both colds and flu affect the upper respiratory tract, they often produce similar symptoms, although in various intensities.
If you're taking more than one over-the-counter medicine, compare the active ingredients. Do not take two medicines with the same active ingredient at the same time unless instructed to do so by your doctor or pharmacist.
The followings may cause sleep disturbances:
When you suffer from a cold:
- Drink more water or fruit juices to replenish the loss of body fluids
- Avoid drinking caffeinated beverages and alcohol because they cause quicker loss of body fluids
- Eat just the right amount of food to satisfy your appetite. Nothing more, nothing less.
All medicines from Fortune Pharmacal are packed in double layered strip foil. Though it's more expensive in terms of cost, we choose to use it because:
- The foil is thicker so that it will not break easily. This offers better protection to the medicines.
- The packaging can protect the medicines against humidity. The humid climate in Hong Kong and China's Pearl River Delta region may cause the medicines to become moist easily, thus upsetting the drug efficacy. The double layered strip foil packaging can effectively solve this problem. Our customers can rest assured that they are offered the best quality medicines which they always come to expect.
News and Event
The Best of the Best Awards 2012Fortune Pharmacal is very proud to receive a Silver award at the MTR – The Best of the Best Awards 2012 for TVC “somama”. This award...
New TVC "2012 Fresh Fish Traders' School"Please refer to Chinese version
2012 Video Contest ResultPlease click here to refer Chinese version
China News: 2012 London Olympics Drawing CompetitionPress here to refer to Simplified Chinese edition for detail
New TVC “Chlor Family”New TVC “Chlor Family” highlighted our cold & flu series contains the ingredient of chlorpheniramine, an ingredient for stopping runni...
A real life story of Paralympics Games Gold Medalist So Wah WaiNew TVC featured at a real life story of Paralympics Games Gold Medalist So Wah Wai to remind us not to give up our dream and to take an extra step in...