Both colds and flu are caused by viruses. There are different kinds of viruses and all of them are completely unrelated. Since both colds and flu affect the upper respiratory tract, they often produce similar symptoms, although in various intensities.
If you're taking more than one over-the-counter medicine, compare the active ingredients. Do not take two medicines with the same active ingredient at the same time unless instructed to do so by your doctor or pharmacist.
The followings may cause sleep disturbances:
When you suffer from a cold:
- Drink more water or fruit juices to replenish the loss of body fluids
- Avoid drinking caffeinated beverages and alcohol because they cause quicker loss of body fluids
- Eat just the right amount of food to satisfy your appetite. Nothing more, nothing less.
All medicines from Fortune Pharmacal are packed in double layered strip foil. Though it's more expensive in terms of cost, we choose to use it because:
- The foil is thicker so that it will not break easily. This offers better protection to the medicines.
- The packaging can protect the medicines against humidity. The humid climate in Hong Kong and China's Pearl River Delta region may cause the medicines to become moist easily, thus upsetting the drug efficacy. The double layered strip foil packaging can effectively solve this problem. Our customers can rest assured that they are offered the best quality medicines which they always come to expect.
- Effective relief of heartburn, acid indigestion, hyperacidity and symptoms of gas.
- No artificial color and artificial flavoring
- Sugar free. Suitable for people who skip sugar in their diet.
- Available in pack of 24 chewable tablets
For fast and effective relief of:
|Heartburn||Stomach pain||Acid indigestion|
|Symptoms of gas||Hyperacidity|
|Age||Dosage and Administration|
|Adults & children over 12 years||
|Each tablet contains:||Purposes:|
|Aluminium Hydroxide Dried Gel 200mg||Antacid to neutralize gastric acid so as to relieve gastric discomfort|
|Magnesium Hydroxide 200mg||Antacid to neutralize gastric acid so as to relieve gastric discomfort|
|Dimethylpolysiloxane 20mg||Disperses stomach gas that causes indigestion and stomach pain|
- Magsil is safe and reliable if ‘Dosage and Administration’ is observed. Do not exceed the stated dose
- Consult your doctor before use if:
- you are receiving continual prescribed medication
- the patient is a child under 12 years
- Keep this drug out of the reach of children
- Store below 25°C in a dry place in the original foil pack
- Do not use if the package is broken