Recovery forumla for cold, flu and allergy
- Fast and effective relief of symptoms associated with common cold and flu, including fever, headache, muscular pains, sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion and sore throat, as well as allergic rhinitis.
- Aspirin free - less likely to cause gastric discomfort.
- Contains Vitamin B1 which promotes carbohydrate metabolism and maintains normal functioning of the cardiovascular, nervous and digestive systems.
- Available in packs of 12, 18 and 24 tablets
Fast and effective relief of symptoms associated with common cold and flu:
- Runny nose
- Nasal congestion
- Muscular pains
- Sinus pain
- Sore throat
- Itchy throat
- Watery eyes
Age: Adults & children over 12 years
Dosage and Administration:
- Two tablets every 4 hours
- Not to exceed 4 doses in 24 hours
Each tablet contains:
Paracetamol (Acetaminophen) 250mg
Purpose: Relieves pain & fever
Chlorpheniramine Maleate 2mg
Purpose: Relieves allergic symptoms such as runny nose, sneezing, watery eyes and itchy eyes
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg
Purpose: Relieves nasal congestion and eases breathing
Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 3mg
Purpose: Promotes carbohydrate metabolism and maintains normal functioning of the cardiovascular, nervous and digestive systems
Caffeine Anhydrous 30mg
Purpose: Improves wakefulness and relieves tiredness caused by cold & flu
- Ask a doctor or a pharmacist before use if you are old aged, have heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes, enlargement of prostate gland or glaucoma.
- Avoid taking if you are allergic to this product.
- Do not take when there is a physical change of the product.
- If you are on medication, consult a doctor or a pharmacist before taking this product.
- To be taken with care if:
- you have impaired liver and kidney function
- you are pregnant or nursing baby
- When taking this product, avoid
- driving and operate machinery
- alcoholic drinks or any alcohol containing drink when taking this product
- taking other similar cold and flu medicine
- If symptoms do not improve after taking 3 to 7 days. Consult a doctor or pharmacist.
- If overdose or serious adverse effect appear, consult a doctor.
- Keep this drug out of reach of children.
- Store below 25°C in a dry place in the original foil pack
- Do not use if the foil pack is broken
Product detailMore >
Find the most suitable medicineMore >