Coltalin Cough Hot Remedy
Expectorant, Decongestant Formula
- Effectively relieve symptoms of cold & flu, including chesty cough, fever, nasal congestion, headache, muscular aches and sore throat.
- Quickly relieves blocked nose
- Non Drowsy Formula
For fast and effective relief of cold & flu symptoms:
- Nasal congestion
- Sore throat
- Muscular pains
- Cough associated with cold and flu
- Productive cough
To be taken orally by adult & children 16 years and older.
Dosage and Administration:
- 1 sachet every 4 to 6 hours.
- Do not take more than 4 sachets in 24 hours
- Pour the contents of 1 sachet into a mug with 250ml of hot water, but not boiling water. Stir until dissolved, and allow to cool to a drinkable temperature.
- Paracetamol (Acetaminophen) 600mg
- Phenylephrine HCl 10mg
- Guaifenesin 200mg
- Inappropriate use of this medicine has the potential to cause liver toxicity or severe liver damage. Do not exceed the stated dose. Do not take with any other drug containing paracetamol unless advised by a healthcare professional. Coltalin Cough Hot Remedy Max is safe and reliable if the stated ‘Dosage & Administration’ is followed.
- Consult your doctor before use if:
- you are under the care of a doctor
- you are receiving prescribed medications
- you are pregnant or are breastfeeding
- you have kidney or liver disease
- Avoid alcoholic drinks.
- Do not take this medicine if you are hypersensitive to any ingredient of this product.
- If the symptoms persist, or get worse, seek medical advice immediately.
- Keep this drug out of reach of children.
Store below 25°C in a dry place in the original foil pack
Do not use if the foil pack is broken
Find the most suitable medicineMore >
Product detailMore >